Saturday, November 13, 2010

Upside down and inside out.

I have lots of blog posts floating around; either in draft form, or in my head, or in my photo-albums-yet-to-be-downloaded.

I just don't have the extra 5 seconds to complete a blog post right now. I hate it when my life gets so chaotic that I can't blog. Or run. Or just be.

But the time is coming when I'll be back to that place in my life where I can. I just need to catch my breath. So here is a quick update:



I am overwhelmingly in love with this man:
He's like my glasses. I can see how life can be, should be, and now is.

I am in the process of moving my entire 14 year Bellingham life to Everett (about an hour south). And as much as I love Bellingham (and I love Bellingham, it is the city of subdued excitement after all), it just doesn't compare to time spent with Michael and our combined children.

So, I am in the process of making a life in Everett, and tying up the loose ends of my life in Bellingham (but by no means cutting my ties) and getting ready for the holidays, and it seems my time is at a premium right now.

But I did find some time this weekend to participate in the Winter Pineapple Classic benefiting the Leukemia and Lymphoma society. Photos will be posted soon, I promise. And I got a super papparazzi photo on the way home from the race. I can't wait to share.

2 comments:

Littlewally said...

And I love you...

Stefanie said...

Bellingham will miss you! Good luck with everything, Heather.:) Enjoyed my limited scrapping time with you!