Saturday, April 28, 2012

Honeymoon (Jetskis and Parasails)

On our last full day in Hawaii we rode the bus to Hilo Hatties (and bought the last of the 5 million different Macadamia Nut treats that we hadn't tried/eaten/bought yet) and lingered over the official Magnum P.I. Hawaiian shirt.  But our real destination was the Extreme Parasail shack in the Ala Moana Marina.  I was the gracious one who volunteered to sit out of parasailing so that Mike and his sister could parasail together.  I mean, I was sooo looking forward to floating 1000' over the Pacific Ocean with nothing but a few yards of nylon keeping me aloft.  I actually can't think of another time where I was more happy to be the 5th wheel of the party.  So I played photographer instead.



 **I have the new format for Blogger, and haven't figured out how to caption the photos without deleting them yet.  They're pretty self-explanatory I suppose, but I'll work on my skills!











And what post is complete without a paparazzi shot?  We were stuck in traffic along with this lady, who was just kickin' back with an entire Kleenex shoved up her nose.  Never blew it, never touched it, nothin.

0 comments: