Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Favorite Papparazzi shot ever.

And it's not of me making fun of anybody.

I snuck it this morning; Michael and our dear neighbor Max looked so sweet together sitting on her patio having a chat. So I snuck a picture before I got caught wandering the alley. And those shrubs that are a little overgrown got trimmed, lets call it our morning workout! We rewarded ourselves with an awesome day on the Harley with a group of great guys!




When we got home this evening, we found this:

I appreciate how Pickles stuck the mouse in the food bowl. It's poetic justice, since cats eat mice, don't you think? I thought the girls were going to be the ones driving me crazy with their stuffed animals laying around the house, but I think Pickles is putting his name in the race.








This last Friday Fritter (Kenzie) turned 5. Her mom forgot the pinata, and I was already on the island; so wonderful Uncle Mike stopped at the party store and picked it up for her! (P.S. check out the gun show. Reason #127 I love him. **sigh**)

0 comments: