Sunday, September 4, 2011

Today I am 36

My family took me out for an ice cream cone for my birthday day (following a fantastic steak dinner) and this superdad was treating his son to a scoop too. It must have been a spur of the moment idea for them since he forgot shoes... blech! And what is wrong with his ass?

Cousin Cortney took Natalie out for a quad lesson on the island.

Me and my sweetie rode the bike into Langley and played tourist and it was great. We also discovered that the house my Grandma Alice lived in when I was little was the same home that Michael lived in when he came home from the hospital when he was born!

My friend Shu had to fly up from Salem for a seminar so we got to catch up (and drink on her hotel meal credit, woop!)

The kids and I stopped at the antique mall to play while we waited for Shu to arrive.




Not a shabby shot for an iphone, eh?


0 comments: