Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween cookies and scary things...

I forgot to tell you what Pickles went as for Halloween:

A Cat Burglar!

Natalie's hair in the morning is a bit scary. She even had it washed, dryed, and brushed the night before. This is a 3 part process on how Natalie gets 'ceut'.
Crab curry, Crab rangoon, Crab salad, straight up crab...
My downfall: Sugar Cookies. They are the deveel.
All of them... gone.
Michael wrote a letter to Pillsbury for this atrocity. I made my sugar cookie dough and Michael scoffed at how I didn't make enough (I used 5 cups of flour!!) so I stopped at the store and picked up 2 tubes of sugar cookie dough WITH A PICTURE OF PERFECTLY DEFINED SNOWFLAKES iced on the tube.


My cat.


Pillsbury's cat.


My bat.


Pillsbury's bat.
We're getting coupons for more tubes of goo thanks to Michaels letter writing campaign.

1 comments:

rebecca said...

I hear you, sugar cookies get me every time.