Sunday, May 9, 2010

I made her and they made me...

A MOM

My best friend in the whole world until I was 8. Grace Alice Jeppesen. Grandma Alice. My mom's mom.

My dad's mom: Iva Mae Borton. "Eat your roughage!"


My mom and me about 1977-78? Mendocino or Green Horn?

The one who made me: Brady William.


And who completes me: Natalie Susan.

And I apologize for the ghetto 'photos of photos' but I tried to install my printer-fax-scanner-copier and discovered that it's too old and won't work with my computer. So... I decided that my Mothers day gift to myself would be NOT having to purchase a new printer and install it today.

Oh and for a smile and maybe a tear, go check out List Of The Day today... Cary over there posts pics of all the mommy readers he has, and it's just a great post. I'm even there.

0 comments: