Friday, May 7, 2010

Mothers Day Tea

It was my last Mothers Day Tea at St. Pauls. I teared up, but am saving the waterworks for graduation at the end of the month. The kids really spoiled us with a concert (5 green and speckled frogs (a song I sang in preschool), A rum-sum-sum, and Mommy is her name-o) and they served us tea and cookies and showered with gifts.


Natalie modeling the bonnet she made for me, that now sits proudly in my cubicle...

Me and my girl...



Natalie got interviewed by her teacher:
My mom is 25 years old.
My mom is prettiest when: she dresses up for a party
My mom likes to make: strawberry cake
My mom always says: I love you
My mom is funny when she: is on stage or doing puppet shows
(That is a portrait of me that Natalie drew... later she informed me that the black is my beard. Thanks, kid)

And... my mom made me this awesome quilt just because. She asked me a couple of weeks ago what my favorite color was and I said orange, and this is what I got! Thank you mom, I love it so much!

1 comments:

Erin said...

That's a beautiful quilt! And I love how well Natalie's interview is going to help you keep up appearances :) You sound like the perfect mom (but then in her eyes you are and the is all that matters anyway!)