Thursday, September 9, 2010

K2

Well this post has been sitting in my "to be edited" folder instead of being posted like a good blogger would do.
I sent my little girl off to Kindergarten on Tuesday, and my boy is now a 2nd grader!
Brady returned to Northern Heights and has Mr. Lingbloom, the only male teacher in the entire school and exactly who I'd hoped B would get.
Natalie didn't get into the full-time Kindergarten program at N.H. (don't get my started on WHY) so she is attending Bridgeway Christian Academy (the same one Christian and Isabella attend) where she is doing great and has been enjoying math and science.

B sat down and got right to work.



Reunited and it feels so good... Aiden, Brady, Cameron, and Cole.


I actually got some sugar from my little fella.


Natalie is very excited to be coloring





Is she not the cutest thing ever?

I almost made it tear free, until Ms. Rose started talking to me about having my baby grow up...





Love you two...

0 comments: