Saturday, September 4, 2010

A window in her smile

Natalie lost her very first tooth last night... well technically she lost half a tooth when she was 18 months old (on the exact same day 4 years ago... kinda weird, right? Or is it just weird that I remember that?)

My mom's dear friend Judy Martin (owner of Island Fabrics) heard that Natalie was at the age of losing teeth and made her a custom tooth fairy pillow... Natalie received it yesterday afternoon, just hours before she needed to use it!
Natalie is recounting the tale of how the tooth fell out...
"I was sleeping at nighttime on the floor and I was still awake and I was wiggling it and I feeled something in my mouth and I spit it out and I thought it was my tooth and it was my tooth! I ran to my mom and Boo yelled "Natalie lost her tooth!" and she was right! I put my tooth in my new pillow and put it under my pillow and got extra kisses and hugs from my mommy and she was so happy and proud of me. And I woke up in the morning and my tooth was gone and I had Five dollars! And a pack of bubble gum!"



I love you Little Miss. Love watching you grow up.

2 comments:

Erin said...

yay, congratulations Natalie!

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.