Saturday, January 1, 2011

Insers 2010 post here

I have grand plans to create a photo montage of last year but I also want to get my photo calendar done and ordered so I can have that before the end of January too... so it's a coming.

I am just so excited to say goodbye to 2010... I've had enough of the emotional extremes... just want the peace and joy that I think I've worked pretty hard to get. So I have a little something I'd like to say to last year:

2010 made me be stronger than I've ever had to be in my whole life and make choices that I had tried to avoid for years. It was/is very painful to go through but the reward has been worth the effort.

2010 threw a bunch of shit and Michael and I. A bunch. Right up to the last day. But we think we got it all out of the way.

I never want to see 2010 again. What a doozy. I don't want to write down everything that happened this year... but some highlights (lowlights?):
Moving. Twice.
False arrests.
Cancer.
Broken bones.
Divorce (well I'm still working on that one).
Financial nightmares.
Inept lawyers.
New Employment.
Unemployment.

So. Yeah. Eff you 2010.

0 comments: