Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I don't wanna but I will

That's how I've felt for the past few days... I didn't want to run, but I did. I didn't want to want to clean the cat box, but I did. I didn't want to go to spinning class today, but I did. I didn't want to fight for 3 days with my please-for-effs-sakes-soon-to-be-ex-husband over crap I can't make him understand or be accountable for, but I did. I didn't want to feel like I let myself down by pacifying him, but I did. I didn't want to take it out on my wonderful if not similarly frustrated boyfriend. But I did. I did want to go for a long walk this evening to work out my bad attitude, but I didn't. The trails around here are a little too secluded (yes, in the city) and I got scared so I came back and circled the block a few times.

So I'm not feeling up to blogging, but I figured that it's like exercise... I might not want to do it before, but always feel better and am glad I did it after.

Freckles (my moms cat) peed on the rugs one too many times so I had her stuffed and made into a nice little throw. She really ties the room together (she's laying on an afghan that my Grandma Alice made about 30 years ago).

Socks for five, anyone?


"These are our chicken butts!"



My hottie honey at his softball game.

0 comments: