Monday, April 25, 2011

Saturday Part 3

I uploaded the most recent pictures first, so Part 1 of this 3 part-blog post is actually the third activity of the day.
We did all of our celebratin' on Saturday since our children spent Easter at their respective parents houses (Mike and I celebrated Zombie-Jesus day by running 3 times around Greenlake totalling 9.85 miles, lunch at Dick's, and a long soak in the hot tub... by the way I didn't come up with the zombie jesus line, but it made me giggle when someone wished it to me...)
We had Mikes family, my brother and a old high school friend and his family over for a BBQ and egg hunt on the nicest day of the year. The weather was so great, and all the kids said it was the best day ever and all the adults were sad when the sun went down. We got a pinata for the kids to beat (for Boo's birthday and because Natalie got jipped out of her pinata when it snowed 4 inches on her birthday). It was a great cap to a great day.


All the kids waiting to be released to hunt: Sabra, Angelina, Natalie Sue, Brady, Fritter, Jaylee, Boo, and Chandra.

I just love this action shot of Little Miss in her pink tutu and camo boots.



Boo showing off her pink-camo egg while Fritter spots another egg.





Natalie beheaded the unicorn pinata and then paraded it around like a prize... very barbaric.


0 comments: