Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Saturday Part 2

But first, what's this? A couple of fella's photos tried to hide and not make it onto the blog. They belong on part 3 and are just too pretty to ignore.
Shortly after our friends Rob and Tracy (aka Mongo and Morti) left the BBQ, Tracy texted me this picture and I {heart} it. He looks pretty pretty badass on my piglet, no?
My "little" brother, Dickard, and a tasty chick cakepop.



I offered to make Makenzie's cupcakes for her birthday. I even offered up my gourmet cupcake gift certificates for her party. But both offers were rejected and instead a ladybug cupcake cake was presented covered in gobs and gobs of black and red frosting. Do you know what black and red frosting looks like on children? Like this:


And this (no, she's not sticking her tongue out):

Make a wish!


Boo liked her gift from her daddy, a ladybug itouch.


Ashi gives the camera his grouchy face. Look out!


Mike snapped this super-cute pic of Brady. Man, he's a good lookin kid ;)


And then he turned around and snapped this gem... notice I'm subconsciously giving him the finger.

0 comments: