Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mid-Week Duldrums

Having one day off smack dab in the middle of a work week sucks. Even if the day is sunny and beautiful. And 31 DEGREES outside! I did get outside a couple of times, but I don't think I actually absorbed any vitamin D because I was bundled up because it was 31 DEGREES! I've kind of had a ho-hum kind of week, so I'll just blog in photos today:
The kids have invented a new game, camp mat sliding with obstacles (ignore the pile of laundry on the table downstairs. I do.)
Ran the bleachers a few times and did a few laps, but the track was frosty and it was distracting to have the BPD testing out their new bomb-robot in the corner field.

Natalie Sue and Riley. The TV was on so getting them both to look into the camera was impossible.

My mom made this awesome Advent calendar for the kids. They each get a mini-ornament to hang on their very own tree. My mom is so talented!

I finally hung these (yes they are level, the angle and shadows are jacking the photo up). I figured they weren't hanging the last time I had a party and with the holidays approaching, I might have guests again so I better put them up. I hate hanging photos.

1 comments:

Kate said...

I love the pictures hung up! They look great. I may have to have you help me with some like that.

And good for you hitting the stairs. If I can ever get over this crud, maybe I can join you.