Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The old adage...

"if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all" is something I use in my life quite often. And it appears the month of December hasn't been all that nice. But we did have a lovely Christmas (there would be photos if I could find my camera) and the kids are super busy (and going stir crazy on break!).
I measured them on Christmas day (for their little snail ornaments, the "slime trail" of the snail is a little retractable growth chart) Brady is 51 1/2 inches (4 foot 3 1/2?) and Natalie is 43 1/4 (3 foot 7 1/4?) And Brady has been a bottomless pit lately (but still as picky as ever) so I'm anxious to see what he plans on doing with all the food he's inhaling...
Hopefully the new year will bring new energy and better blogging from me (believe it or not, I love blogging and it's good for me too!).

0 comments: