Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm Nook Smart

Isn't she lovely? Isn't' she wonderful?

I received a incredible gift today: A Nook. And it only took me an hour to get it registered (my learning curve is questionable sometimes). But now I'm off and running with it, and I'm loving every minute. Maybe soon I'll even being reading with it.

Here's what I've got loaded on it so far (besides what was preloaded on it from Barnes & Noble):

*The Handmaids Tale (my book club book choice for this month)

*The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest (yippee!! I love this series, it's really a shame that Steig Larsson had to go and die on us)

*uncharted terriTORI (my guilty pleasure)

*Shit My Dad Says (from the chapter titles and the introduction, this should be a fantastic read)


I even got this super Kate Spade nook cover (because they were out of the only other cover that I liked. That one was reasonably priced, but not a smidge as cute).

"She kept her nose in a book"
"And her head in the clouds"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is SO cute. I'm jealous. I never know what books to read. Maybe if I had the ability to download them digitally, I would be able to find them easier. Plus I LOVE that cover. Super pink! Yes!

The only thing I want to hear about is how satisfying an experience it is to read a book digitally. You let us know.

rebecca said...

LOVE it. Keep me posted on how you like it. I still love paper but may move to the other side.

Jen said...

jealous.

Kate said...

So cute!