Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rock and Roll (part 1?)

I'm hoping I get a few more pictures from the race this weekend to post...but in the meantime: I ran a half marathon this weekend! My third! And I ran it 50 minutes faster than I did last year (and about 60 pounds lighter!) I had a fantastic weekend, one of the best in recent memory. More to come, with more pics (I have to apologize for my lackluster blogging, allergies have bogged me down today).



The start line (50 minutes after the starting gun went off!)
6:00 am doesn't look good on us.

Just the two of us... and 26,998 fellow runners.


Tracy and I got photo bombed at Roller Derby...


Pearl digging in during a hard fought bought against the Silicon Valley dot Kamikaze's.

Pearl coming around turn 4...

1 comments:

Jen said...

congrats, you are a running superstar!