Sunday, June 6, 2010

Race For The Cure

Team Save 2nd Base (aka Team TRG): Jennifer and her hubby, Terri, Brittney, Kat and her hubby, ME, and Kristen.
We all took booby-reference names. I was the Raisin Smuggler. Please ignore my unsightly back-rack induced by my sports bra...


Big CHEESE as I honored my Aunt Mary's memory and my Aunt Jane's victory.
The Seahawks drum line "Blue Thunder" was at the finish line for the runners. They were very entertaining.



Because it's no fun to just stand there...




Pearl Haggard taught me this derby pose:




Finished. Wet and cold and proud.




Dick's is the place where the cool hang out... so good. I haven't had Dick's since Tracy and I were suffering a major hangover after hotlaps. It was like medicine.
Results to follow when they post on the website :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

You're looking fantastic rocking that spandex. Wish I was so brave.

Erin said...

Thanks for inviting me you sneaky little devil :)