Sunday, July 18, 2010

Pappa-Papparazzi

I was feeling feisty on derby night and unfortunately for the spectators I took it out on them (but hopefully entertains you). I was sitting next to a friends mom whom was visiting from out of state and meeting me for the first time (I'll preempt the next conversation by saying that I think she liked me). She caught me sneaking this photo (my comment was that the last time this 'mature' woman should have worn an outfit like this was in 1986):

and questioned what I was doing. "um... well. I have a blog. And I also have he opinion that people with fully functioning intelligence and make questionable choices in their personal appearance should bring me entertainment. Is it my finest personality trait? Probably not. But I do it anyway." Then I told her about Northwest Profiles, and then we talked mother-in-laws and had a great evening.


So except for one photo, here is a small sampling (and I mean small, I had a huge pool to pull from) of some characters we encountered last night:

My one nice photo: Morticia Militia skating a grand slam as a Cog Blocker (she was a guest skater from the Jet City Hula Honey's).
This lovely lady had a blue Mohawk and a trucker hat (and Michael Jackson's autograph on her neck) that read "Instant Asshole: Just add alcohol"


Our lovely lady gets comfortable.

I couldn't get a good shot of this guy, but he reminded us of:

Beaky the Buzzard. Nope, nope, nope.

We got in line and Tracy texted me asking us where we were in line. I replied "standing behind THIS guy"
And this one just is plain not-nice of me, but his grampy panties were poking up a good few inches, add a couple Bettie beers in me and it's a real giggle.

0 comments: