Monday, July 12, 2010

Three things...

Thing One:
Did you know that they painted over the "City of Subdued Excitement" mural? Yes, the very one that is featured on my blog header... wiped away. Why I Oughta... Kinda bummed me out when I drove by the other day. Why? :(



Thing Two:
I can't remember thing two anymore.



Thing Three:
We had us a night rainbow tonight. My son, in one of his windows of wonderfulness, grabbed my arm as I was drying dishes and told me to "come quick before it's gone!" He drug me to the window to witness a beautiful hot pink sunset. Then he insisted on taking a photo of it. When he went outside (at 9:15 p.m. I might add) he shouted "A Rainbow!" and sure enough, we had a full bow over the trees.

So of course I went and pounded on Erin's door to get her out to witness it. I think it was worth the heckle, how many times do you get to see a full rainbow at bed time?


Crap. What was thing 2....

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm bummed about the mural I had wanted to get some pics too! I'm sure it was the children's museum conspiracy group- take all the fun out of Bellingham!

Unknown said...

I missed it! And I want to know what thing 2 was, and I wish I could watch your kids for you tomorrow, but it's Pearl's birthday. :(