Saturday, July 10, 2010

The return of the camera

It was like Christmas getting my camera and seeing all the pics from last week. Ok, not quite like Christmas, but I like surprises, so I'm trying to make the most out of the return of my camera... pathetic I know, but I don't care.


Little Miss spent most of the afternoon here, since kids under 6 couldn't go onto the ships. I don't think she minded at all.
These guys flew overhead a few times, each time in a different formation, pretty cool.

Brady waiting for the flight elevator alarms to sound for our decent back off the USS Lincoln (yes, he wore his Daniel Boone/Davey Crockett hat the entire time).


Proof of my attendance...



Brady and the USS Lincoln.

The return of the camera was celebrated by eating s'mores...
Tonight is derby night in Everett, and 2 roller betties are guest-skating for the Hula Honey's, it's gonna be a great bout. And then next weekend, more derby?! It's derby overdrive! It's derbylicious!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Ick, I hate the way it looks when children exit those blow-up things. Like they are being birthed.

Heather said...

I know... does it really have to be a... slit?