Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Weekend on a iPhone

I realized at 8:00 tonight that I left my camera at my (boy)friends parents' campsite. Maybe I'll get some interesting pictures on my card when I get it back... :)
Anyway, I had a wonderful but exhausting weekend. Lots of driving and child-wrangling, but great.
So here is my weekend as captured on my iPhone:

Saturday morning: B and I got to take a tour on the USS Lincoln. Pretty fun taking the flight elevator up and down. (Video and more pics on the camera).


Sitting in traffic on the way home from Everett (and on the way to the Rankin's superfun evening of food and fireworks!). He wasn't flipping me off in particular, and maybe he wasn't intentionally flipping anyone off and was just resting his hand in a "I hate you traffic" kind of manner. At any rate, it was entertaining and helped pass time to guess how long he was going to flip I-5 off.
On the way home from a afternoon of swimming and other girly fun in Bow.


I love that Natalie plays along in my photography fun. I called her my little suicide bomber... sometimes I question my own parenting. But then I think, 'nah, that was funny'.



I thought "hairy knuckles" when I read this. They open Thursday on Railroad Ave. Better get there early in case there is a line. I'd hate for you to miss out on your "Man Pie".

How many Northwest Profiles did I see this weekend? At least 2. Northwest Profile #60: Blue Tarp Camper. And #56: Socks and Sandals Guy. Or in this case, Socks and Sandals Best Friend. I told you I would paparazzi your ass for doing this Tracy...


And the finale... the annual "let's try to blow up our street" block party. The kids had a super time blowing stuff up with their neighbor friends.

0 comments: