Saturday, February 12, 2011

Friday fun

Even though Brady is away on a mini-vacation, it didn't get me out of my duties as the Friday classroom parent.

Mr. M said we were doing a science project that afternoon and then promptly asked me if I had any artistic skills. Um, no. He wanted me to sketch an example of this for the students to copy from:

Luckily, with my trusty eraser at the ready, and knowing that 7 & 8 year olds aren't the harshest art critics...
And every great assistant has an assistant themselves, right? Makenzie tagged along and enjoyed participating with the class at the end of the day...

That evening, while Mike was working on putting super-cool steps on his truck, the girls and I went back to the school for the Valentines dance, which for the most part was kids chasing each other with balloons to music.
Just when you think you're safe, she pulls the dimples out and you're done for.




1 comments:

Jen said...

super cute pic of Natalie!