Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rainbow Weather

I went for a run on the roof today and found myself being paced. I don't like that, but I also found myself making her work to pace me, heh heh. Which benefited me too. So maybe being paced ain't so bad.
And yesterday at 2:00 my living room looked like this:
And by 4:00 this kids had it looking like this (because of the promise of turning this weeks toys into next weeks garbage):



And tonight night since it was rainbow weather and we believed it was sunny and yelled for the kids to "get their shoes on cuz we're going to the park!" only to find it not only sunny, but also pouring rain. So with a van full of disappointed kids we detoured to McDonalds, where the kids ate McDonalds food... but this family decided they weren't in the mood for McDonald's, they were in the mood for Taco Time. But heaven forbid you sacrifice the indoor play area just because you don't want to dine at that particular restaurant. Who says you can't have the best of both worlds?

0 comments: