Sunday, June 26, 2011

The last week of school (finally!)

My poor kids were in school for what felt like forever! But we made it (although we did cut it a half -day short so they kids could go to Whidbey for the weekend).



Boo and Natalie getting a good scrub-down before heading to the island for the weekend. It's all Pickles can do to restrain himself from getting in the tub with them. He sits with them like this for their entire bath.

I made my eyebrow plural this week too... I get them threaded and I love the results! I paparazzi'ed this lady getting hers done before me.

Gifts for the teachers. I heard they liked them... The kids didn't get why I glued a pencil on the clipboard. "Why would you do that?"



Brady declined his photo, but Natalie was more than happy to oblige. No more Kindergarten for this girl!

0 comments: