Friday, July 22, 2011

Finger Fractures and Fire Jumping

I hope I don't have to take a typing test anytime soon, it's nearly impossible to do without my main finger. Me and my right-index finger are tight, and it's out of comission.


Michael and I got invited to play in a softball game Sunday. The only problem is that I've never played. Ever. So we went to the batting cages, and that was fun. Then we were playing catch and I was getting confident and having fun. Then I did something stupid; I caught the ball with my glove (good) then tried to trap it in there with my hand (stupid). I knew what had just happened but didn't want to weenie out. So we continued to play catch while my finger progressively hurt more and more. I really wanted to play and was trying to make what I knew just happened untrue.


Our Warrior dash ripped off pictures... I wore a shower cap to save me from 3 shampoos to get the mud out. It was hot but it did the job!





0 comments: