Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Weekly Roundup

As I was uploading my pictures for the week, I noticed that there aren't many shots of the kids! They've been busy moving and being filthy and just didn't have time this week to hold still!

We went to our friend Rob and Tracy's (Mongo and Morti to derby fans) for the 4th. They live above Marysville so we had a view of Everett, Tulalip, and their insane neighbors (we joked about how much money the neighbor had to spend to earn the giant fake "tnt" firecracker that his neighbor had sitting on his trellis)

We spent the 3rd at the Rankins... we had a scary but lucky moment there involving Sam and a firework that fell over. Thank goodness he is OK. Other than that, it was a fun evening!
Best. Beer. Ever. Get some, if you can.


My man. Is there anything sexier than a man on a Harley?


The kids and "The Biggen" at Tulalip's Boom City. That place was a trip.

Brenda and her daughter Nicole met us at the bowling alley for some "kids bowl free" bowling.

This jackass of a cat snuck into the dryer this week, then didn't have the good sense to jump out while I loaded it full of wet clothes. When I turned it on, there was a few "ka-thump, ka-thumps" and I was sure there wasn't shoes in that load, and I thought I had checked Brady's pockets for rocks... I opened the dryer to investigate and a grey streak shot past me!

We met our friends at Ezell's: Home of Oprah's favorite fried chicken in the whole world. I think we agree with Oprah, they have the recipe on lock. And the sides were killer! And while we were licking our fingers clean, in walked Ezell himself! And he's a runner!

0 comments: