Thursday, October 13, 2011

Crisp

I think "crisp" is an excellent word to describe the beautiful fall day we're having today...The suns out but I still need a cozy sweater, it's like the perfect balance of weather.

I went grocery shopping the other day and noticed that they had these disgusting looking chocolate covered marshmallows on sale and thought "the kids will flip for these". So I picked up 3 and after I had them bring in the recycling bins and help me unload the groceries from the car I gave them their treat. And they flipped! But halfway through hers, Natalie asked if she could throw it away because she was "getting a bit of a sugar rush".
There are about 13 women in my book club, but somehow the only pictures I have from the evening is alcohol:
And caramel testicles.
We have a ACE hardware just down the hill from us and we love it for our weekend projects. Michael had me down there 3 times this weekend for different parts and pieces for various projects and by the end of the day, I considered this little fella my friend. I named him "Pimp my Pooch"

0 comments: