Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpin Pickin

Woop, two posts in two days! I'm only 2 weeks behind on my blog now...

We went to The Farm at Swans Trail a couple of weeks ago and we had a blast! The weather was perfect, the hand-dipped corn dogs were delish, the duck races were hilarious, the corn maze was fun (and mildly educational), and our pumpkins are perfect.

The Washington state corn maze: we entered in Spokane and exited in Grey's Harbor.
Mike helped me scratch an item off my bucket list: We made out like teenagers (for the 2 seconds before the kids caught us) in a corn field. Us islanders didn't have dark corn mazes to roam and flirt in... we had "the clear cuts" and "maple point". I have yet to make out with Mike at either of those places either...
I believe we were on "I-90" heading East.
Brady in one of his finer big brother moments: helping his sisters up the hay rolls.
The Farm had a litter of barn kittens for the kids to hold and love. You'd think the girls had not ever had a kitten in their arms before (umm... Pickles???) the way they gushed over the sleeping kitties.



Brady sitting on his pumpkin throne...


1 comments:

rebecca said...

Loving the apple maggot picture; makes you think twice before eating one.