Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1st grade? meh.

Brady has gotten to the age (who am I kidding, he's always been at this age) where he isn't too interested in having his picture taken, especially if it might even come close to being embarrassing. But I refuse to relent, and snapped away.

Dropping him off was kind of chaotic. Jen and I wished aloud that we would have liked to have known that our children's supply list was indeed for them (unlike Kindergarten where everything went into a community pot).
Brady sat right down and began working immediately... when we said goodbye, Larry and I both got a quick peck and a very quiet "love you".
I was greeted with "Can I go play at Will's house today?" when I picked him up. I think this year will be OK :)







2 comments:

Kate said...

Did he come home just exhausted? Sam sure was on his first day.

Unknown said...

Good Lord! He's like a real kid now. 1st grade. I remember when he was just a little larvae, and now he's a big old bug.