Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The beginning of the birthdays

Jack's grandpa made these cut-outs for his birthday. And can I point out that Natalie and Jack are only 6 months apart?
The ball pit just dumped about half of the balls on top of the kids, it's what they had been waiting for all evening! Waiting for cake...


The big-front-teeth years are just around the corner...
The birthday boy, Brady, and Brady's idol, Will. He lives down the street and is a 2nd grader. Brady thinks he's awesome.
Riley and Natalie "we really look like we're jumping down the falls!" (I hadn't figured out my shutter speed etc. yet for inside Jungle Playland so it's a bit blurry).

September is ca-razy around here with the birthdays. Jack is first up. He turned 4 today and had a super cool party at Jungle Playland.

The kids had a great time, but I have to tell ya: after spending the entire afternoon lazing on my back deck with a book in my hand it was really tough to switch gears.
And I have to put in a PSA regarding Amy at the Argyle salon... she is a miracle worker. Natalie left here today with a muffin-top for a hair style, and returned my beautiful little girl with a pixie bob, they way she was intended to be!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Your birthday's up next sister! What're you gonna be, 29?? :)

You think Amy could turn MY mop into a cute haircut??

Heather said...

Nah, I like to add a few years to my real age, then people will say "You're how old?! You look fantastic!"
And yes, Amy would kick ass on your hair. You'll look smokin.