Saturday, September 19, 2009

Finding a balance

With all the new things happening at the Allred house, I've found it hard to find time to blog, and then when I do find time I realize that we've been living the same routine for the past week and that's not much fun to blog about!
I was down most of this week due to a pesky cough that kept me up nights, but I finally found the time and energy yesterday to get out and get some real miles under my belt in preparation for the Bellingham Bay Half-Marathon next Sunday.
Here is a quick update for all of us:
*Larry got a "fixed gear" bike for his birthday and his having a blast riding it.
*I'm doing very well and enjoying my new job.
*Natalie loves going to school and has already gotten herself invited to a birthday party.
*Brady says he has a good day everyday after school. His teacher and I have made tentative plans to have a conference in the next couple of weeks to discuss ways to boost his self-confidence. I'm so thankful she is being so proactive right off the bat, I think it will be a good year for Brady with a teacher like her.

1 comments:

Kate said...

All good news! Except for the being sick part.