Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ch-Ch-Cha-Changes

Lots of them. Like on Monday. I was offered a job at Regence, and I accepted it. Then on Tuesday, I had to (tearfully) give my notice at Industrial Credit Union (bittersweet). So I will leave ICU on the 23rd, and start up bright and early (and 40 hours a week, uh haven't worked that since... 2002!) on the 25th at my new adventure. I'm super excited, I think this will be great for my family. I'll tell more when I know more.

But for now, I'll leave you with my newest "Overheard" from this evening:
(on the way home from letting the kids run their wiggles out at Mc D's)
B: Hey Mom, I can spell Bus.
H: Sock it to me, B
B: B-U-S
H: Awesome.
B: Hey Grandma... I can spell But
G: Ok, lets hear it.
B: B-U-T
G: That's grea..
B: T! hahahahaha!

2 comments:

rebecca said...

Heather, that is so great!! Can't wait to hear how the new job goes; is Regence by my work? If so, coffee time!!!!

Jen said...

Wow! Congrats on the job.