Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More of the same...

I got a facial on Sunday... and I grew a boob on my face (just want you want the day before your first day of work)
The boys watching a movie... while mommies made random cocktails.


My ICU crew wished me such a fond farewell.


Grandma Honey sent the kids Kevin and Dug from UP, Dug talks. But he didn't come with a 'cone of shame'.



Natalie showing off her trio of Chipmunks...

Me and My girl got our hair did (hey, it's only been 3 months...)



We see Amy T here, she is awesome.

My Go-Juice.

Brady and his good buddy cheesing it up with the smuggled iphone.

Moms cat Freckles the Hitler cat.


Dropped off little miss at school and went for a run. January has been mostly awesome weather-wise.


Cougar Juice at Scotty Browns.

Natalie drew me a spider. I do not want to encounter this spider in the shower, or anywhere else for that matter.


Natalie busy learning at school.

Oh, crap. Brady's giving himself temporary sleeves... I'm doomed when he turns 18.

My old friend from High School Dan and his family came up New Years Day. Trying to get a decent picture together was like wrangling my kids, we simply would not cooperate.

The Polar Bear Run followed by the Polar Bear Dip. Yup, I did both.

This week has been long. Got long oh, about 4:45 today on Tuesday... Thank goodness I have mom to pour me a glass of wine ;) Regence is great so far, it's just the whole "sit in a classroom" for 8 hours that I could do without. No pain, no gain eh?

0 comments: