Monday, January 25, 2010

Holy Crap! Pictures!

I only have the energy to post half the pic's that I have finally uploaded (off my iphone {heart it!}) I will do my best to post the other half tomorrow. No promises... You've all probably all left me anyway due to my hap-hazard blogging habits as of late. It's my own damn fault if you have! **sniff, sniff**
Anyway, a photo rundown of the last month:

New Year's at 9 at Theresa's home. Every year we count down with the kids on east-coast time... can still put them to bed afterwards and toast in the new year grown up style (unless you're me and have 4 cocktails and fall asleep with Natalie in her bed at 10:45)
Radish giving me "the eye".

"Ima Tiger!"



Natalie was making Tinkerbell and Ariel kiss...


Radish was THIS CLOSE to dozing off on my lap... such a sweet little pig.


I don't know why, but I love this picture of Little Miss.


Alright, that's all I got for ya tonight, so scram. I started my new job today (nothing to report yet, just orientation and whatnot) but I did discover that they have a gym there, so I'm heading out bright and early to take advantage of that bidness!

2 comments:

Kate said...

That's great news that you have access to a gym!

rebecca said...

Heather, you still have me as a stalker, I check your blog every day. Good luck on the new job.