Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Dangler




For weeks now Brady's front tooth has been clinging to life, dangling and swaying in the breeze. Brady has lost 2 of his 3 teeth while on vacation so I was certain it was going to fall out while I was in Denver. Nope. When I got back it was just dangling a little lower.


Then tonight as he TOOK A DRINK OF MILK, the damn thing fell out! Finally. But now of course I'm home alone with the kids and no fairy supplies! A quick call to Larry at work and everything is in order.


A classmate of Brady's told me she got paid $9 for her tooth yesterday! It must have been lined with gold is what I told her! Sheesh! I know the price of things have gone up, but $9 for a tooth?! How 'bout a pack of gum and a Sacajawea dollar?

1 comments:

Jen said...

We paid Aiden $5 a tooth for the ones pulled at the dentist. But I wanted to pay a dollar a tooth from now on. Then my Mom reminded me I got a dollar a tooth as a kid and there is such thing as inflation. But I also like the idea of the silver dollar.