Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Week in Review

The Friday the 13th hail storm. Notice our street!


The back deck (notice the eerie color of the sky in the corners of the photo?)

Re-reading Twilight (and soon New Moon) in prep of Movie Night with my Lady-Friends (followed by Italian food in honor of New Moon). I also had to pick up this month's Vanity Fair due to the delicious photo shoot (see cover). I also picked up Pioneer Woman's cookbook (a smokin' deal by the way!) and another book for future reading.
Larry took the kids up to Baker today to play in the snow. Natalie is really only interested in eating snow.

Did Indiana Jones ever have to travel to cold climates?

Dead snow-angel.

My angels.

Natalie drew a picture of Christian on this balloon and then instructed to "take a picture of me and my boyfriend."

Natalie charming the pants off Ashi and vice-versa.

The boys zoning out while playing Mario Kart.
The banana bread that I baked, tasted, then wished it wasn't in my house. It disappeared late at night (Larry).

1 comments:

Erin said...

My son is going to need therapy.