Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Boxx Berry Farm 10-22-09

My little pumpkin with a little pumpkin.
I am willing to put this awful picture of me on the Internet just for a laugh: this is the perfect picture of my children's attitudes this day!


I look better in this picture, but...

Natalie looks better in this picture.


This seems to bring a smile to Brady's face.


You may wonder why there aren't many pictures of Brady lately? It's because most of them look like this:

My sweet girl.

Brady could tolerate a photograph if he was being tickled.

We call this picture "Stand there next to your sister in the damn patch and smile or there is no pumpkin for you!"

No sooner than we got out of the car, the farmer ran over excitedly to show us the trebuchet he bought off of a high school student for $100. He loved to have an excuse to use it!

He's been trying to hit this outhouse, looks like he overshot this one!

5 comments:

Kate said...

How much are their pumpkins out there? I might want a few more. :)

Erin said...

This post pretty acccurately sums up your family at the moment, doesn't it? You'll look back fondly in the future and smile (and tease Brady when he has difficult children of his own).

Why no more trip pics?

Jen said...

Natalie has the prettiest blue eyes! Amelia doesn't like to look at the camera and Aiden has a hlaf baked cheesy smile that drives me nuts. Glad you made it home safely.

Erin said...

Seriously, WHAT is UP with that half baked 6/7-year-old smile? Drives me bananas too!

rebecca said...

glad to hear Griffin is not the only one sporting that smile. Heather - Love the hair.