Sunday, October 18, 2009

The life I lead...

can be so mundane, I can't bear to blog about it for over a week. I feel like I'm on a treadmill... work, parent, clean, sleep, repeat. I mean, I was excited to go to Ashi's birthday today just so I had a reason to get my camera out! Of course I was excited to celebrate Ashi regardless, but his birthday was my big event of the week. Yawn. (don't send me hate mail Erin, you know what I mean!)

Happy Birthday to you...

Ashi was much more content to eat the same cupcakes all the other kids got. He only realized after he ate the entire little cupcake that the entire lions head was cake as well!

Poor Little Miss was the only little miss at the party. She got chased, lassoed, "gotten", and lots of other horrible boy things done to her. Nothing a little cake and ice cream can't fix though.


Why do the big boys find the little boys toys so much more entertaining? Is it because the little boys desperately want to play with it that makes it so enticing?

We got Ashenafi a Sit and Spin. I hope you enjoy it little buddy! We love you so much and are so glad you are in our lives! Happy 1st(2nd) Birthday!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I get you about the blogging thing.

rebecca said...

Heather, I love to read your blog posts, no matter what you do. The way you write it always sounds 20 times better than my life.