Wednesday, March 10, 2010

H is for...

I'm a 10 year old when it comes to stuff with my name or initial or whatever on it. I had a few minutes to kill in Fairhaven this afternoon and got myself a kewl lunch bag and this notepad... H isn't always for Heather... who knew? (Oh, and that's the book I'm trying to get into, it's been a slow start... but like Nancy Pearl says "give a book 50 pages", so I am).
Yesterday's sunrise was amazing... the rays shooting skyward aren't portrayed very well by my iphone doing 70mph, but trust me, it was spectacular. It's one of my favorite things about my commute, but as the days get longer, the peek of sun coming up over the North Cascades gets higher and higher. I'm going to have to rise earlier and earlier to catch it, and I just don't think that's going to happen, so I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

Not much to report, but am trying to get back into the blogging habit, so bear with me!
Oh, Natalie has recently learned the Chicken Dance and the "IMCA" dance too... yeah, why don't YOU try to convince her it's YMCA, lets see how far you get.

P.S., and my mocha today was fantastic, Matt is fickle.

0 comments: