Monday, March 29, 2010

a new camer-rah!

While I sit here listening to the windows rattling from a epic thunderstorm outside, I'm playing with my new camera. I can't wait to put it through it's paces tomorrow evening when I finally meet Kyler. Danene is one of my favorite people.She cracks me up. And tomorrow I get to snuggle her little guy and love on him and hopefully catch up with her and let her be autonomous for a few moments.

But what did I run out and do straight after work once I confirmed tomorrows plans? Look for cute baby clothes, that's what! And I (eventually) found some.

Loved this one (but I was a sucker for baby tee's like these... Brady's "Rump Shaker" and Natalie's "Word to Big Bird") and the company name? House of Mongrel. Kewl.
I loved dressing my kids in this line... so comfy and sweet.
So I think I've decided that the new blog address will be http:waheather75.blogspot.com
I think. I won't move it until I know so... but if for some reason you show up here and I'm not here, check there. But that's the plan. Soon. Not today. Today people come back to work and log into their computers and then catch up on my ramblings... can't spring a move on someone on a Monday. I mean, what if they have a case of the Mondays? I couldn't do that to them.

0 comments: