Monday, March 8, 2010

What's it to ya?

My co-workers are learning a few things about me. Like don't question me or act surprised if I walk in with two cups of coffee in one hand. I {heart} coffee. And sometimes I know that it's going to be that kind of day so why bother hauling my carcass over to Starbucks twice? So I get a hot one for now (double-tall-two-pump-non-fat-mocha) and and cold one for later (Grande-extra-ice-americano-with-cream-and-one-splenda).

Little Miss hasn't felt so hot for awhile now, and conked out Sunday evening... luckily she still went to bed on time and felt much better come Monday (hey that's a good Jimmy Buffet song...)
Christian and Brady and their own version of Prison Break, complete with Razor scooters...


Poking sticks into fresh dirt and stomping on beetles... it's what boys do.

Little Miss wrangling her dinosaur.




At the co-op party: Natalie drew a self-portrait of herself as a kitty-cat.

And I have to rave about my new mouse... I got a new blue tooth mouse for my laptop that works on any surface. And it glides so great on the couch, on a blanket, you name it... so much better than using the little finger pad on the computer itself... I have no patience for that sort of thing.
And a shoutout for help: I need some new music. For running, for zoning out at work (I mean concentrating intently), whatever. It doesn't have to be NEW music, but what would you recommend? I have been staring at itunes for over a week now, and have only bought like 3 songs, that just won't do. I also want to know like what album to get of what artist, like I want some Ben Folds and Coldplay, but what album if I had to get one should I get? You know, stuff like that... any input would be appreciated!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Christian even looks like he's the lookout for the prison break- awesome!

rebecca said...

Love the prison break pictures, you make my day. So happy you are back blogging, I have missed you and your look on life. Keep it up.

Kate said...

I have a set of Biggest Loser workout mix CDs that I got at Costco. They're not bad, definitely up-tempo and good for working out. You can borrow and copy them if you want. :)

rebecca said...

Hey totally not my usual music but I am loving stuff form Basshunter - great beat, makes you want to dance (just got 3 songs from itunes). I also really like Black Eyed Peas "I gotta a feeling". The boys and I have been dancing like crazy

Heather said...

I agree, Christian is totally on the lookout, but for what? Imagination in action, I love it! And thanks for the music suggestions, Kate I think I've heard the Biggest Loser stuff, theres a few songs on there I wouldn't mind having... and Rebecca I'm going to check out Basshunter, my ipod is already very heavy in the BEP department, I love them!