Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Back to normal

I feel almost whole again... the kids spent a week with their dad for spring break and I was over it yesterday.
So tonight the kids are in bed, read to, brushed, bathed, and snuggled. And I feel closer to normal.
Now lets not get crazy and say I didn't enjoy my time... because I did. BUT (dot, dot, dot)


Brady drew this... Grandma and I are so very impressed. I think it's beautiful. I'm going frame shopping tomorrow.
This pose reminds me of that RuPaul song "Supermodel (You Better Work)" I think that could be Natalie's theme song for life.

Brady has been so sweet lately, calling my mom about once a week to invite her over for dinner. He always runs upstairs and crawls under his bed when he talks to her... and he's trying to lose another tooth... and he's becoming quite the artist. And I love him.

Little Miss? She's been having a hard time as of late, and I was harboring a lot of guilt about it and feeling awful for her. And then I talked to my best friend Jackie and to my mom and got some more information and feel better about it. And I feel better equipped to help her through it. So that's good. And she's cracking me up. She has such a bright inner light! She told me today that the Easter bunny didn't even recognize her but she snuck a peek at him, then she proceeded to describe him in detail to me. And at lunch she showed me all the different ways she can move her eyes, all the sounds she can make with her tongue, and all her special dance moves (and I showed her some of mine). And I love her.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Hey! How come I'm not in your blog list?? :)

LOVE the picture of the bird. That's awesome! Glad to hear things are returning to normal.

Erin said...

I'm not either Kate. Did you and I do something to piss her off that I don't remember (because I don't remember a whole lot...)

Heather said...

Well I know I spilled the beans a little more than I planned on, but neither of of pissed me off... when I moved my blog I lost all my blogs I follow. Trying to fix it... send me your blog addresses again por favor.