Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh yes it's ladies night...

The spread: wine, kalamata olive sourdough bread with swiss ale fondue, assorted veggies with hummus, and a gourmet cheese plate from Erin (we'll just stay quiet and let her take credit for the classy contribution). After Kate called us names, we finished off the wine and she cracked another beer...
The $9.99 forgotten cake... we took a few stabs at it...




Holy smokes... well post time is 12:52am, so you can get a feeling on how ladies night/ my housewarming went... well most ladies stayed until 9:20... then Erin threatened to mix the cheap wine with the good stuff, and Kate called me a pussy, so we all had another round... and then I remembered the red velvet cake (and two more bottles of red) that I specifically went to Costco for.
I have to work in 6 hours. Good times.

2 comments:

Kate said...

So appropriate that the song playing on your blog is "Let's Get It On".

Love you girlfriend. Thanks for having me over. We need to do that more often.

rebecca said...

Bummer, if I knew there was cake I would of just stayed the night. Sorry I had to go home early, I was having such a great time. Hope we can do it again soon.