Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fun with the Fuzz

This morning as I was heading downtown it was raining. I mean really raining. Like raining so hard that when you get out of your car you RUN to your destination. Except running was my destination. Yick. And wouldn't you know... after the half hour of standing around in the rain getting our bib numbers and t-shirts (you're gonna have to wrestle it from me Tracy, it's a pretty cool shirt) and got thoroughly soaked and cold, the rain quit.
We ended up near the SWAT team unit (that's what we're calling them anyway) which was a nice distraction and I think it helped with my personal best time!
I think the rest of the day is going to be spent on Kate's couch, the kids and I are heading that way to prevent any rainy day blues. I'm so lucky to have her as a friend, and love that our kids love each other too.

I never said I was cute at 9am in the pouring rain... but we were ready to run!

Hello, boys...

Token cutie-pie shot: Natalie wasn't feeling good so she went to snuggle up on Erin's couch. Ashi took full advantage of the situation and tried to make her feel better, which by the smile on her face I think he did!

1 comments:

Kate said...

Awww, I'm pretty lucky to have you as a friend too Heater. :) Don't ever leave me.

And excuse me, but why are you taking a picture with the GRIM REAPER?!?! WTF?? I definitely had not had enough coffee. Or sleep. Or warmth. Yikes.