Thursday, April 15, 2010

Me and My Boy

No, it's not the greatest picture of me (without make up and after a run) but I love the joy in Brady's face... I'd rather see that than a good picture of me any day of the week.

It was still sunny at 7:00 tonight, so B and I (having a night to ourselves while Natalie spends the night with Grandma Honey) headed out for a bike ride. I just followed Brady's lead and we ended up on some great trails (oh, and conveniently encountered a playground) and discussed our next adventure and where we might go... I love listening to him plan trips and adventures and just hearing his mind work.












Waiting to get the combo to unlock the bike shed...I was "forced" to hold my favorite 2 year old... I love this candid that Brady got of the two of us...

1 comments:

Erin said...

Don't you just adore nights like that? Nothing better than a sunny evening bike ride! (And kind of strange seeing you guys riding around all of OUR neighborhood haunts :)