Sunday, April 18, 2010

Why we live here.

Seriously?!
In front of the old Whatcom Museum.

Ashi sharing another handful of wet sand with his mama.
Thomas was not feeling top-notch, but how adorable is he?
So pale, yet so pink.
Little brothers... you just can't escape 'em.
Brady and Christian... there was some story about 'killing the dead crab and seeing it's brains'... uh, ok boys.
The girls had quite a collection of sand dollars and clams.

"Old Man Attack!" Just for that comment, he did just that.

Sunny and 70, I could get used to this, but I know better than to. But man oh man, it was a nice day. Almost perfect even.

And I have to brag... Elizabeth, Erin, and I all carried our youngest children back up from Clayton beach... that's a workout! Ok, I only carried mine about 3/4 of the way, but she outweighs the other 2 by at least 20 pounds, so cut me some slack. I could use a shoulder rub now, however!
Wrapping up a wonderful day in a wonderful way: BBQ outside with friends.

2 comments:

Kate said...

It was SO hard to come to work today. All I wanted to do was sit on my deck and soak up the warmth. Fingers crossed that it will last!

Elizabeth, Jackson and Thomas said...

Such a great impromptu adventure! Looking forward to the next time! :)