Sunday, April 25, 2010

My little brother...

(Turn off the music, and turn up the volume for this 3 second video!)

The kids and I went to see my little brother and his girlfriend Nicole today... and I paid my brother to detail the van for me. Yes I did. And it is fan-friggin-tastic. I might even take pictures of it, for those of you that have even seen/smelled the inside of my van, you'll be impressed.

But after a cocktail and a glass of wine at book club (super fun evening and we even discussed the book!) I'm so not looking forward to Monday morning. They're hard. Really hard to get all that I need to get done done and out the door by 6:15. Times 3. But I'm not complaining... noooo, not me!

Just leaving Everett... they get very far down the road before crashing.


Moose the Pixie-Bob. He took up my whole lap and then some.


Brady enjoyed Nicole's sons toys, and Uncles X-box (a really cool game in particular: Little people, Big Planet)


Playing the game...

0 comments: