Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Say Cheese!

A special package arrived from the middle of America today... Auntie Jackie sent cheese heads to the kids, and a cheese beer-cozy, and beer-drinking gloves (they need them in the frigid winters there), and some yummy mid-western treats. It was a fun box to open, that's for sure.

Pickles and his "hat"
Brady using his lemonade-cozy...

Say "cheese" (yes I watch Ellen, I love her)



"Morning, Sam" "Morning, Ralph"


Pickles has decided that he likes to take the kids to school and pick them up. He cries and cries if we leave without him, so I grabbed him one day and brought him with us, and he purred the whole time. He wubs us.
The girls and I made a trip to Bellevue Square where they burned some energy off and shrieked with joy as they convinced little boys to chase them around the play area.

Boo didn't use all those fingers, anyway. (I'm kidding, this dog likes to smile a lot.)

0 comments: