Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Random tidbits

Last week I was "on time" for a new workout class I wanted to try. On time is late. So I was early this week, which made me on time. I actually almost walked in on the Yoga class while they were in Savasana. Oops.
It was a great class and I thought I did pretty great for a first-timer. But my body today disagrees. It disagrees a lot. But I'm going to go back tomorrow and tell my body to hush-up.

Here's a couple snapshots from the week so far:

Natalie and Pickles having a snuggle on my lap.
I made "Buckets" for book club Sunday night. Yum. I need to think of a better name for this drink; but that's what you order when you go to The Rock restaurant, "A Bucket".

Every time I see a car with towels or afghans as seat covers it reminds me of Pulp Fiction. Blech.


The girls and I went for a little walk today to help me work out some of the lactic acid in my legs... I think I needed to take a longer walk.

I needed some black pants for this weekend... what do you think about some black pajama jeans? You can't even tell that the "stitching" is just paint!

And it's the end of an era... My old Saucony's did such a good job for such a long time, I decided to get them again. Good gawd, I have big feet. I'm going to hang onto my old shoes for awhile though, these are the shoes that I've run almost every race I've ever done in; they're also the shoes that helped me lose over 65 pounds. These shoes have done me some good. I think they deserve a trip to the Warrior Dash or something good and dirty.
2 more sleeps until a superfun weekend! I CAN'T wait!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I need new shoes too and will probably get the same ones! Why mess with a good thing??

Jen said...

what's up for the week end that invlolves black 'jeggings'!